1 . Website Agreement
- Tailor Made Holidays deployssecuritytechnology in order to safeguard personal information and financial transactions. Tailor Made Holidays complies with the procedures and security standards as further statedwithin the Security Policy.
- In regarding to payment method & security policy, for all the orders, you are required to make the payment online. The online transaction processing is provided by PayDollar using the highest commercially available encryption technology - 128-bit SSL encryption. All confidential information is automatically encrypted before it is transmitted, to protect the data from being read and interpreted. 3-D Secure authentication is also supported such as Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode.
- The Website is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. Tailor Made Holidays does not accept any liability in respect of your ability to access or use the site at any time or any interruption in that access or use or any failure to complete any transaction. Tailor Made Holidays does not warrant that the Website is free from computer viruses or other properties that may cause loss or damage.
- Tailor Made Holidays offers all of the general information on the Website for purposes of guidance only. Please note that Tailor Made Holidays may at any time change any aspect of the Website or its content, including the availability of any suppliers, features, information, databasesor content. You are advisedto check with the relevant Travel Supplier, destination, embassy, or tourist office to confirmthatthe informationis up to date. In particular, with respect to passport, visa, and vaccination requirements, Tailor Made Holidays does not guarantee that the informationcontained hereinis always up to date and it is your responsibility to ensure that you clearly understand and comply with all relevant passport, visa, and vaccination requirements.
- Tailor Made Holidays does not guarantee that information on the Website (including but notlimitedto prices, descriptions or dates) is free from errors or omissions but we will undertakeall reasonable meansto correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention. By way of example, the majority of hotel and other accommodation descriptions are inputdirectly to our Website by the Travel Supplier or the Hotels themselves.
- ThisWebsite and any content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed or reproduced in any way without express written permission, with the exceptionthat one copy of the information contained within the Website may be made for personal, non-commercial use.
- Tailor Made Holidays reserves the right to deny access to the Website at any time without notice.
- The Site may contain hyperlinks to external Websites owned and operated by third parties. Tailor Made Holidays has no control over or association with such third party sites and incurs no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness and quality of the information contained therein. Any and all content on these external Websites doesnot reflect products, services or information provided by Tailor Made Holidays. You are advised todirect any concern regarding any external link to the site administrator or Webmaster of that particularWebsite.
- Tailor Made Holidays shall not be liable for any failure in the course of this Agreement if the same shall arise out of a force majeure event. This shall include but not belimited togovernment intervention, war, civil disruption, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strike, lockout, terrorist attack, or industrial action affecting Tailor Made Holidays or its suppliers.
- The copyright and all proprietary rights in the Website and all content are reserved by Tailor Made Holidays. Allmaterial contained within the Website is the property of Tailor Made Holidays or its affiliates unless expressly identified as belonging to third parties. The name “Tailor Made Holidays” and any other marks, logos and graphics of Tailor Made Holidays displayed on the Website are registered trademarks of Tailor Made Holidays or its affiliates. Other company and product or service names displayed on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Website users are not granted any right or license to use any trademarks contained on this Website.
- Tailor Made Holidays reserves the right to change or update the Terms and Conditions relating to use of the Website from time to time without prior notice to you. The current operative version of the Terms and Conditions will be displayed within the Site from the date on which any changes come into effect. Continued use of the Site after any changes to the Terms and Conditions are implemented shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- This Website is owned and operated by Tailor Made Holidays Limited (hereinafter referred to as "Tailor Made Holidays Limited” "we," "us," or "our").
- We believe you should understand our information privacy policies prior to providing us with your personal data, and that any visitor to our Web site should have control over the collection of any and all of his or her Personal Identifying Information. Online purchases involve trust, and we place the highest priority on security and protecting any Personal Identifying Information that you provide us. However, this policy does not apply to companies that Tailor Made Holidays does not own or control, or to people or entities Tailor Made Holidays does not employ or manage.
- Personal Identifying Information is only collected by Tailor Made Holidays when you voluntarily and specifically provide it. Personal Identifying Information must be submitted to fulfill various requests, purchasing, reservation enquiry, complete a profile, participate in a survey, enter a contest or sweepstakes, or to contact us about services. Our website is intended for use by persons 18 years of age or older.
- To purchase travel services, Tailor Made Holidays requires you to submit your full name (as well as the full names of others accompanying you), residential address, e-mail address, phone number(s) and credit card information including card number, card type, cardholder name and expiration date. You should obtain consent of other individuals who may accompany you prior to providing their names, as they may be unable to view or change any information that you provide on their behalf. For specified travel purchases, we may also collect the name of the airline you will use, and flight number(s). When you purchase travel with us, you will receive confirmation of your travel itinerary via e-mail.
- Occasionally, we may offer users to our website an opportunity to enter a contest or sweepstakes. Information collected upon entering may include your full name, e-mail address, phone number and residential address.
- Additional information is collected automatically every time you visit our Website, including computer information, Web browser information and "tracking cookies".
- Information collected is used for a number of purposes, including purchasing travel, contacting us, notifying you in the event of any itinerary changes, providing travel documents, participating in a survey, entering a contest or sweepstakes , sending promotional materials and improving your overall experience when visiting our website as well as for our own internal purposes.
- Information collected when you complete a travel reservation is used to confirm and process that reservation, bill your credit card and deliver your travel documents, either via mail or electronically.
- From time to time, modifications may be made to your travel itinerary because of unforeseen schedule changes, hotel renovations and business conditions. When such modifications are made, you may be notified by postal mail and/or e-mail to help you make alternative arrangements if necessary.
- From time to time, we may conduct direct marketing of our products or services via fax, e-mail, direct mail, telemarketing and/or other forms of communication you submit to us for such purposes. We are not allowed to use your personal data for direct marketing purposes without your consent. By providing us your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you consent to your personal data so provided shall be used by Travel Expert and other subsidiaries of the Group for the above specified purposes.
- We will use your e-mail address and/or telephone number to respond to you when you contact us regarding technical support, changes, documents, brochures, or refunds, or when you simply provide suggestions to us.
- Certain types of information are collected based on your navigation of our website in order to better understand and more effectively serve our customers. This collected data enables us to modify the site for better navigation and develop feature programs and content that will be of interest to website visitors. But Personal Identifying Information is never collected unless you voluntarily and specifically provide it.
- To process and provide the services you request, we sometimes share your Personal Identifying Information with authorised partners - including airlines, hotels, rental car companies and optional activity operators - and service providers that provide specified assistance or functions on our behalf. These partners and service providers would require information about your profile, as well as your credit card information, to process and confirm your travel reservation. We only offer travel products from reputable hotel, airline, rental car and other travel suppliers, and we strongly discourage partners from disclosing and/or utilising your information without your permission. You are encouraged to review the privacy policies of any travel suppliers whose products you consider purchasing through our website.
- From time to time, we may utilise a reputable third party to facilitate the delivery of various programmes and execution of activities, including e-mail newsletters, surveys, promotion and sweepstakes offers. We do not sell or rent Personal Identifying Information to any third-party company, and upon delivery of any programmes and execution of activities involving third-party companies, all information is returned to us.
- When required by law, we may disclose information we have collected from customers when they purchased travel products or services. In certain cases involving fraud, we may also disclose information against someone who poses a threat to our interests or whose activities could bring harm to others. Additionally, it may become necessary to provide customer information to credit card companies, for the purpose of resolving disputes that arise in the normal course of business.
- If you have questions about our Privacy Statement, please contact us
By email: email@example.com
By post : 9/F, Kowloon Plaza, 48 Castle Peak Road, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon
- These terms and conditions form a contract between you and Tailor Made Holidays Limited, which is governed by the law of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region You agree that any disputes will be dealt with according to the provisions of the aforementioned law within Hong Kong courts.
The website is offered to you by Tailor Made Holidays Limited.
版權所有，不得轉載 旅行社牌照號碼: 353516
版權所有，不得轉載 旅行社牌照號碼: 353516